Currently planned measures are being taken in Iran and in the Russian Federation in order to lift the previously introduced measures, aimed at preventing the spread of the novel coronovirus infection. It is planned to proceed with a phased opening of borders and the start of international passenger traffic. State institutions are opening, small and medium-sized enterprises, including those working in the service sector, are starting to operate.
In its turn, Interlink Service also takes the necessary measures to resume operation of Visa Application Centers. The offices will work in accordance with the requirements and recommendations related to the compliance with sanitary standards, disinfection and social distance, which are presented to organizations of the service sector by the respective government agencies.
- Sanitation of the premises with the use of disinfectants. Carrying out wet cleaning of rooms and common areas (canteen, room for rest, toilets).
- At the entrance to the office and at every document submission counter there will be hand sanitizers, cosmetic products (liquids, lotions, gels, containing the necessary percentage of alcohol) or disinfectant wipes.
- Ensuring control of the body temperature of the employees and the mandatory suspension from work of persons with elevated body temperature and (or) with signs of respiratory infections (fever, cough, runny nose).
- Applications will be accepted by appointment observing the necessary time intervals between visitors to exclude contact between them.
- Visa applicants will be attended at a distance of at least 1.5 meters from each other. Respective signage will be implemented and the chairs in the waiting area will be placed at a set distance.
- In compliance with the principles of social distancing between employees and visitors, separation windows will be installed at the document submission counters.
- Use of individual protective means.